Acadia Women's Organic Cotton Long Sleeve Tee - MINIMUM ORDER 1 DOZEN
Only available for 1 dozen or more units. Prices vary depending upon color, quantity and customization. Click here to REQUEST A QUOTE.
- Long Sleeve
- Super soft, stretchable 1x1 baby-rib knit
- Nicely shaped cut
- High quality, ringspun, combed cotton in 5.3 - 5.8 oz., medium-heavy wt.
- Fine double-needle stitching, cover stitched neckline
- Sizes: S: 6, M: 8, L: 10, XL: 12, 2XL:14
- 100% Organic Cotton certified to GOTS by Control Union
- Union Made in Fair Trade USA® Approved Facility in India
- Dyed with low-impact, colorfast non-animal dyes
- Quality stitching, high end look
- Enzyme washed for extra smoothness and excellent printability
- Produced following fair trade principles
Artisan Country: India
Colors: Natural, Black, Forest Green, Maroon, Navy, Sage Green
Hae NOW, short for Humans, Animals and Environment...Now!, is a company that employs over 700 men and women in their mill in Kolkata, India. Believing that ethics and social responsibility shouldn’t be forsaken for profit, Hae Now strives to alleviate poverty through fair trade, generate employment, empower its employees, improve labor conditions, and support environmentally-friendly practices.
Haenow's mill in Kolkata, India is committed to ethical business, safe and dignified working conditions, and improving products and performance for workers and customers. They do this by paying their workers 20-50% more than the minimum wage, subsidizing meals, recognizing union membership, and offering medical insurance, retirement plans, housing and education for the workers and their families. However, they also believe that these fair trade principles should also transfer to the farmers and communities that grow the materials needed to make their products, by paying organic premiums for farmers and facilitating development programs such as fair trade in their communities.
The fair trade movement, rather than attempting to reverse globalization, recognizes the power of a world marketplace to alleviate global poverty. By paying a small price premium to assist struggling communities in producer regions for these quality, ethically made goods, you will support to movement to create a better, more equitable world.