African Chai Tea & Gourmet Chocolate Bars
- Totally different from a spicy Indian Masala Chai, this has been known to make chai devotees rethink how they drink their chai
- Delicious as an iced tea
- Tasting Notes: Sweet and Spicy – Licorice Root and Cloves
- Pairs well with the "Ginger with Black Pepper Infusion" chocolate bar, and also the "Rose with Cardamom Infusion" chocolate bar.
- Makes 40 cups: Re-steep this whole leaf tea for 80 cups
- Steeping Instructions: 1 teaspoon - 205°F – 3 mins
- 100% Natural Ingredients: Rainforest Alliance Kenyan Black tea, allspice, clove, fennel, cinnamon, licorice root, ginger, black pepper, rose petals
- Contains: 115g of loose leaf tea
- Caffeine: Medium
- Small-scale farmer grown
- Pesticide free, no chemicals ever sprayed on the tea leaves
- Includes: One hand-carved Kenyan tea spoon
- Produced following fair trade principles
Artisan Country: Kenya
ELEMENTS TRUFFLES 2 oz. artisan chocolate bars are made from organic, raw chocolate, free from dairy, GMOs and any artificial flavors. They are infused with Ayurvedic super foods such as Turmeric, Cardamom, Beet Root, and Lavender. According to Ayurvedic principles, the body is made up of 5 elements—Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether. Ayurvedic superfoods help balance these elements bringing about a sense of happiness and peace.
Their chocolate is made from the finest quality fair trade Criollo cocoa beans from Peru. The honey used to sweeten their chocolates is extracted ethically from hard working local honeybees in New Jersey, where Elements Truffles products are produced in small batches.