Copper Barman's Set -Jigger, Shaker & Tray
- Fluted jigger with graduated measurements on 1 and 2 fluid ounce cups, 18 and 30 fluid ounce Boston shaker set, 12 inch by 7 inch Charolita tray
- Elegance and style for the serious connossieur or professional bartender
- Unique style and superior quality that lasts for generations
- Heavy gauge, Pure copper from 100% recycled sources for a healthier Environment
- Copper is an inherently clean material with strong natural antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Produced following fair trade principles
Engraving Fees start at $10 per cup for two lines of text, up to 30 characters on one side of cup and require 15 business days to process. Larger items, logos and graphics, will require additional time and fees. Additional Fees apply to all rush orders.
Please contact us at email@example.com for a quote.
Sertodo Copper is an international cooperative of master copper artisans that has workshops in Austin, Texas USA and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan Mexico. Believing that business can be mutually beneficial for all parties involved and has vast potential for bringing understanding and cooperation between cultures, Sertodo Copper aims to create and deliver the highest quality copper products while following fair trade principles, respecting its artisans, providing them sufficient wages for financial stability.
In this world of mass production, industry, and automaton labor, Sertodo Copper supports a different, more dignified approach to business, following fair trade principles and respecting their artisans. Each functional, yet aesthetically-pleasing piece is made with 100% recycled copper, individually handcrafted by autonomous artisans in Santa Clara del Cobre, a village located high in the Sierra Madres Occidental of Southwestern Mexico.