BottlesUp Recycled Glass Water Bottle
- Glass is the purest, and healthiest material to use for beverages
- Wide mouth with rounded lip, easy to clean
- Rustic texture, with very slight blue cast
- Made using a minimum of 75% post-consumer recycled glass (sourced on-site) by skilled glass craftspeople in Mexico
- No lingering odors, residue or buildup
- Silicone rings provide easy grip
- Food-grade silicone top and rings produced & assembled in Maine
- Sturdy design can handle the everyday tumble
- Caps and Rings are removable
- Produced following fair trade principles
Volume: 16 oz, Height: 9.00″, Width: 2.75” fits in all car cup holders!
Volume: 22 oz, Height: 9.75″, Width: 3” MAY NOT fit in your car cup holder
COLORS MAY BE MIXED AND MATCHED.
Over 30 years ago, Laurel Herter, a seasoned glass architect, noticed the health dangers and volume of trash that resulted from commercial overuse of plastic.
It was then that the idea of Bottlesup came to fruition; a company that utilizes the elegant simplicity of recycled glass, to create an aesthetically pleasing, functional, and environmentally friendly drinking bottle. Though these bottles were designed by Laurel, they are handcrafted by glass artisans in Mexico, in a semi-automatic process incorporating ancient techniques in modern facilities.The water bottle’s food-grade silicone grips are made in Maine, and assembled by special-needs adults participating in the U.S. nonprofit, Programs for Exceptional People. BottlesUp also partners with organizations like 1% for the Planet, and Save Our Shores to spread awareness and encourage action against environmental pollution.