Chica Bar Bracelet Gold
Chica Bar Gold
- Beautiful paired together with Cataleya Gold bracelet
- Delicately woven Italian waxed thread
- Handcrafted with gold Miyuki glass beads
- Accented with centered bronze bar
- Designed to be layered or worn solo
- Tribal flavor, adjustable macramé closure finished with logo charm
- Hand loomed using an ancient Egyptian technique on primitive looming apparatus tied around their waists
- Produced following fair trade principles
Artisan Country: Columbia
An introduction to the fine craftsmanship of Colombian artisans inspired founders Kathy and Cindy to create a business that harnesses the power of jewelry to empower and connect women from around the world to bring exquisite, high-quality Colombian jewelry to the world.
Kutula Kiss, as a whole, means “Kiss the World”. Its tagline of sharing, generosity, and the love of journey are shown in the collaboration of their design team, studio, and artisans to continue in its mission to create unique, trending designs, while also establishing and forging meaningful collaborations around the world.
Kutula Kiss’ artisans are predominantly Colombian women living in small agricultural communities. Kutula Kiss allows their artisans to work from home and raise and look after their families while also contributing to their families’ financial situation. By providing fair wages, Kutula Kiss allows its artisans to preserve ancient traditions, take care of their families, and dream big.