Espadín Petit Hip Flask
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM ARTISAN GROUP'S U.S. OFFICE. ALLOW 2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED.
- Espadin Petit Hip Flask. Heavy gauge, hand-crafted, hammered copper
- Tin lined interior for stable, nonreactive liquor storage
- Material: pure copper from 100% recycled sources
- Size: 4x3 inches
- Volume: 7 ounces
- Unique style and superior quality that lasts for generations
- Copper is an inherently clean material with strong natural antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Produced following fair trade principles
Engraving Fees start at $10 per cup for two lines of text, up to 30 characters on one side of cup and require 15 business days to process. Larger items, logos and graphics, will require additional time and fees. Additional Fees apply to all rush orders.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Sertodo Copper is an international cooperative of master copper artisans that has workshops in Austin, Texas USA and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan Mexico. Believing that business can be mutually beneficial for all parties involved and has vast potential for bringing understanding and cooperation between cultures, Sertodo Copper aims to create and deliver the highest quality copper products while following fair trade principles, respecting its artisans, providing them sufficient wages for financial stability.
In this world of mass production, industry, and automaton labor, Sertodo Copper supports a different, more dignified approach to business, following fair trade principles and respecting their artisans. Each functional, yet aesthetically-pleasing piece is made with 100% recycled copper, individually handcrafted by autonomous artisans in Santa Clara del Cobre, a village located high in the Sierra Madres Occidental of Southwestern Mexico.