Block Printed Eyelet Toiletry Bag
- Classic blue and white design, hand-block print, Moroccan inspired
- Large enough for brushes and makeup
- Inside/Outside layers made of 100% thick Cotton Canvas, with a water resistant vinyl lining in between
- Featuring a hand-tied tassel made by a 4th generation tassel-tying family in Rajasthan
- Hand-block printed with non-toxic, AZO-free dyes
- Measures: 10”L x 8”H x 3.5”W
- Care: machine wash cold with like colors (make sure to tuck tassel inside and zip before washing), tumble dry on low.
- Produced following fair trade principles
Artisan Country: India
Hallie Gray has always loved textures and patterns, but it was only after she had got a degree in International Relations and traveled to places filled with vibrant markets featuring hand-crafted fabrics that she decided to make her passion a career.
Hallie created Gray Market textiles to pair her love of classic, textural design with the organic nature and rich story of a handcrafted textile. Gray Market uses only plant and animal-based fibers, like cotton, silk, wool and cashmere for their products because of natural-based fibers’ soft feel and durability.
Gray Market designs are created by Hallie and hand-crafted by small networks of artisan groups in India, ensuring preservation of ancient textile traditions. Gray Market ensures that their artisans are valued by paying fair wages, allowing artisans to achieve financial stability and to access better healthcare and education for their children.