Mount Kenya Black Tea & Gourmet Chocolate Bars
- This rich black tea is fresh and smooth, but packs a serious hit of flavor
- Sweet and complex on its own, but equally superb with a splash of milk and sugar
- Delicious as an iced tea
- Tasting Notes: Strong and Malty – Cocoa Bean and Dried Fruit
- Pairs well with the "Sea Salt with Turmeric Infusion" chocolate bar
- Makes 40 cups.Re-steep this whole leaf tea for 80 cups
- Steeping Instructions: 1 teaspoon – 205°F – 3 mins
- 100% Natural Ingredients: Rainforest Alliance Kenyan Black tea
- Contains: 90g of loose leaf tea
- Caffeine: High
- Features: Small-scale farmer grown. Pesticide free. No chemicals are ever sprayed on the tea leaves.
- Includes: One hand-carved Kenyan tea spoon
- Produced following fair trade principles
Artisan Country: Kenya
ELEMENTS TRUFFLES 2 oz. artisan chocolate bars are made from organic, raw chocolate, free from dairy, GMOs and any artificial flavors. They are infused with Ayurvedic super foods such as Turmeric, Cardamom, Beet Root, and Lavender. According to Ayurvedic principles, the body is made up of 5 elements—Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether. Ayurvedic superfoods help balance these elements bringing about a sense of happiness and peace.
Their chocolate is made from the finest quality fair trade Criollo cocoa beans from Peru. The honey used to sweeten their chocolates is extracted ethically from hard working local honeybees in New Jersey, where Elements Truffles products are produced in small batches.