Copper Moscow Mule Mugs (18 oz.)
- Set of 2 mugs, or set of 4 mugs
- Heavy gauge, pure copper from 100% recycled sources
- The 18 ounce model has a copper handle welded to the body
- Unique style and superior quality, our equipment gives beautiful service that lasts for generations
- Great for beer, water and other cold libations as well
- Produced following fair trade principles
Artisan Country: Mexico
Custom engraving available. Fees start at $10 per cup for two lines of text, up to 30 characters on one side of cup and require 15 business days to process. Larger items, logos and graphics, will require additional time and fees. Additional Fees apply to all rush orders.
Please contact us at email@example.com for a quote.
Sertodo Copper is an international cooperative of master copper artisans that has workshops in Austin, Texas USA and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan Mexico. Believing that business can be mutually beneficial for all parties involved and has vast potential for bringing understanding and cooperation between cultures, Sertodo Copper aims to create and deliver the highest quality copper products while following fair trade principles, respecting its artisans, providing them sufficient wages for financial stability.
In this world of mass production, industry, and automaton labor, Sertodo Copper supports a different, more dignified approach to business, following fair trade principles and respecting their artisans. Each functional, yet aesthetically-pleasing piece is made with 100% recycled copper, individually handcrafted by autonomous artisans in Santa Clara del Cobre, a village located high in the Sierra Madres Occidental of Southwestern Mexico.