Organic Linen Scarf
$79.00 USD $40.00 USD
- Handloomed woven with sophisticated appearance
- Made of premium Belgium flax linen
- Natural plant and mineral-based dyes
- Approximately 66” L x 22” W, though size may vary slightly
- No chemical softeners used, only natural oils and Ayurvedic soap
- Limited edition colorsCare instructions: Hand or machine wash gentle cycle, cold water, gentle soap recommended. Hang or tumble dry on low heat, remove when slightly damp. Iron hot while damp. Do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not wring or twist.
- Produced following fair trade principles
Artisan Country: India
SLOWCOLOR is a social enterprise founded by Sanjay Rajan, in 2011. Working with handloom artisan weavers in Hyderabad, India, Slowcolor supports their ancient traditions, keeping a culture alive. Paying their artisans more than 4 times the average salary, affords weavers the ability to support their families.
Using only natural plant and mineral-based dyes to achieve their colors – Slowcolor takes their cues from India's rich natural dyeing traditions. Their understated color palette is the same throughout the collection -- the primary colors plus their neutral gray. They use premium Belgium flax linen and only use GOTS certified organic cotton.