Patagonia Men's Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip Fleece CUSTOM CORPORATE ORDERS ONLY-Minimum order 10 units
DescriptionBY SPECIAL ORDER--ONLY AVAILABLE FOR BRANDING WITH YOUR COMPANY LOGO
- Regular Fit
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with a heathered sweater-knit face, moisture-wicking fleece interior, and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
MUST PURCHASE A MINIMUM OF 10 UNITS
PRICING LISTED BELOW NOT INCLUSIVE OF EMBROIDERY
Patagonia is a founding member of the Fair Labor Association, & are highly transparent in all they do.
Their time, services & at least 1% of their sales are donated to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups worldwide. E-fibers include hemp, recycled polyester, nylon, down, & wool, reclaimed wool & cotton, and undyed cashmere.
Patagonia engages in fair labor practices, safe working conditions & environmental responsibility in the finished-goods factories that make their products.