Patagonia Women’s Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
- Regular Fit
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey
- Full-zip jacket with a zip-through chin for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s earbud-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
MUST PURCHASE A MINIMUM OF 10 UNITS
PRICING LISTED BELOW NOT INCLUSIVE OF EMBROIDERY
Patagonia is a founding member of the Fair Labor Association, & are highly transparent in all they do.
Their time, services & at least 1% of their sales are donated to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups worldwide. E-fibers include hemp, recycled polyester, nylon, down, & wool, reclaimed wool & cotton, and undyed cashmere.
Patagonia engages in fair labor practices, safe working conditions & environmental responsibility in the finished-goods factories that make their products.