Patagonia Women's Stretch Terre Planing Hoody
DescriptionMUST PURCHASE A MINIMUM OF 10 UNITS. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR BRANDING WITH YOUR COMPANY LOGO
- Regular Fit
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip hooded jacket has noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with added zipper pull for ease of use
- Self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets with noncorroding, recyclable plastic zippers and added zipper pulls for ease of use
- Fixed 3-panel hood with adjustable drawcords and a snap tab for easy stowing
- Hidden entry detail at bottom of lower-left yoke for kite harness compatibility; kite harness can be hooked in from underneath or over the jacket
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
MUST PURCHASE A MINIMUM OF 10 UNITS
PRICING LISTED BELOW NOT INCLUSIVE OF EMBROIDERY
Patagonia is a founding member of the Fair Labor Association, & are highly transparent in all they do.
Their time, services & at least 1% of their sales are donated to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups worldwide. E-fibers include hemp, recycled polyester, nylon, down, & wool, reclaimed wool & cotton, and undyed cashmere.
Patagonia engages in fair labor practices, safe working conditions & environmental responsibility in the finished-goods factories that make their products.