Purple Jasmine Tea & Gourmet Chocolate Bars
- Purple Rain Tea has a fresh and delicate taste, with an enchanting fragrance of real jasmine blossoms, creating the perfect pairing of tea and flowers
- Delicious hot or as an iced tea
- Tasting Notes: Light & floral, spring jasmine & honey
- Pairs well with the "Orange Pistachio with Turmeric Infusion" chocolate bar
- Makes 40 cups: Re-steep this whole leaf tea for 80 cups
- Steeping Instructions: 1 teaspoon - 175°F – 2 mins
- 100% Natural Ingredients: Jasmine Green Tea, Kenyan Purple Tea, Jasmine Blossoms, Cornflower Blossoms.
- Contains: 90g of loose leaf tea
- Caffeine: low
- Grown organically, these tea leaves are naturally purple because they contain anthocyanins, the same super antioxidants found in other purple plants like blueberries and pomegranates
- Similar to green tea, Purple Tea is very healthy, with little caffeine and an exquisite taste
- Small-scale farmer grown
- Pesticide free, no chemicals ever sprayed on the tea leaves
- Includes: One hand-carved Kenyan tea spoon
- Produced following fair trade principles
Artisan Country: Kenya
ELEMENTS TRUFFLES 2 oz. artisan chocolate bars are made from organic, raw chocolate, free from dairy, GMOs and any artificial flavors. They are infused with Ayurvedic super foods such as Turmeric, Cardamom, Beet Root, and Lavender. According to Ayurvedic principles, the body is made up of 5 elements—Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether. Ayurvedic superfoods help balance these elements bringing about a sense of happiness and peace.
Their chocolate is made from the finest quality fair trade Criollo cocoa beans from Peru. The honey used to sweeten their chocolates is extracted ethically from hard working local honeybees in New Jersey, where Elements Truffles products are produced in small batches.